You are critical to our efforts. Our commitment to protect the land, water and life of the area where we live, work and play could not continue without the generous support of people like you. People who care about the natural world. People who care most about protecting our environment in Indiana County and the surrounding area and believe strongly in our mission. They provide the lion’s share of our funding and understand that the legacy that they can leave for future generations is a high quality of life. With your help we can do more to improve and protect Indiana’s unique treasure. and hope to leave a better world for the next generation.
Help EC improve, protect and preserve you environment. With your donation, you will receive the satisfaction of knowing you are helping to preserve our streams and land for future generation.
Please indicate which level you can donate – $50, $100, or even $1,000. We appreciate any contribution you can make.
Use the printed membership form and mail it in with your donation or use the PayPal button below.
Become a Monthly Donor
Our monthly givers’ program, Friends of The Evergreen Conservancy, is a wonderful way to make a monthly gift and provide the reliable support to the Conservancy.
When you make a monthly commitment to the Conservancy, it means Evergreen Conservancy can remain focused on critical conservation priorities and know that they have a steady source of money to count on.
Here is how it works:
You determine the amount of your monthly donation.
- You contact your bank and set up a monthly donation through your checking account. They will then send us a monthly check.
- Each January, we will send you an annual giving statement which can be used for tax purposes. We will also send you a new membership card in July of each year.
- Any time you would like to update your personal or giving information, contact us
- It’s simple, secure and one of the best ways that you can support Evergreen Conservancy.
- Learn more about how family and friends can donate to EC in memory of loved one who has passed away.
- Fill out the form with the information. Send the form and check to Evergreen Conservancy, PO Box 783, Indiana, PA 15701.
- We will put a notice of your contributions and information you have provided about the person if desired in our next newsletter.
- If you adopt a bridge or other item in the name of someone we will install a plaque with that persons name on the item.
Check out our upcoming events, plus take a look at recent photos of the events that have raised both money and awareness for Evergreen Conservancy. We would love to see you at our next event! If you want to volunteer or help with the next fundraising event please contact us.
Major gifts, corporate sponsorship or major donor
A sense of place means having a real stake in your community and our environment. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we lead conservation efforts through contributions form our memberships, corporate and private contributions, grants, and partnerships. We do not receive regular funding from a national organization, the government, or tax dollars to run our programs. Your contribution directly benefits your community.
If you feel you can support Evergreen Conservancy with a larger donation we would be very pleased to talk to you and help you decide what method will be best for you. Please contact us and we will call to arrange for a meeting.